-
May 4th, 2006, 11:50 PM
#1
Inactive Member
IT's not today, or tomorrow for that fact. But, as we all understand, the weekend is a busy time and my Cheley has happiness and a bigtime life outside this board and i'm not even expecting her to check here this weekend [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Now, THAT makes me happy.
Ino Ino, I said I was on an extended leave of absence but I was intending on making this POST before that POST but my brain got confuzzled and well, im like a bad rash...
im bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK For this especially.
Happiest of Birthday wishes to my dear dear loved the mostest friend. My wish for you this year is for you to relax... enjoy your family.....HEYA DADDY BLAZEEEEEEEEEEe and just have fun. HOpe you guys go out and do something...
I haven't the means (yet) to buy you fabulous trinkets or wooOoo you with "things"... my things are from the heart only. Some day soon that will change tho...AND...my gift to you isn't going to be something from Old NAvy or some nifty lil this or that..... it's going to be
<font size=50> ME ME MEEEEEEEE</font size>
I will have the means...and the time ( look for more on th is later privately ) to come and visit YOU!...rawr... hehe!
Im coming to you....hopefully this FALL. That.... will be.....well, the world better watch out.
Love you with all my heart...from way over here....but all of it..none the less [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2006, 12:48 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday Chele. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
pete
-
May 5th, 2006, 04:00 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Happy Birthday Chele!!
Best wishes [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2006, 06:44 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Happy birthday gorgeous!
Enjoy to the fullest.
smooooooooooooooooooooch~
Kassy*~*~~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2006, 10:24 AM
#5
L??st
Guest
Happy Birthday Chele [img]smile.gif[/img] hope you have a wonderful day
-
May 5th, 2006, 11:35 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
Birthday wishes to you and my brother! That
is how I remember your birthday!!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
May 5th, 2006, 03:11 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Well thank you very much! I am going out with my mom and aunts for my birthday sat. Aaron has to work so I will be here alone sat night but thats ok..I have Tango!
I would love to see you in the fall..its a beautiful time here in the mountains ya know..I also have more time than usual to go do stuff! We could road trip somewhere or something! Sounds good to me!!!!
love you and thank you for the wishes means alot to me!
Thanks pete.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#e3aaa1" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Chele ]</font>
-
May 5th, 2006, 07:47 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
hey!
happy birthday, lady... *huggs ya tight..
-
May 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM
#9
Inactive Member
hmmm alone Saturday night on your birthday eh? *rubs my hands together and grins all evil like*
-
May 7th, 2006, 06:58 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
*finds my way to your board*... Happy Birthday! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks